"...quiet prose and airy artwork carry the message about letting go and moving forward."
– Publisher's Weekly
“This touching story will bring the true meaning of Christmas to every heart.”
– Debbie Macomber, #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author
“The Angels on My Tree is a truly touching story, and so beautifully rendered.”
– Emily Rafferty, President, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
“This story reminds us all that Christmas is a season of great hope. ... discover anew the gift we truly receive when we give to others.”
– Timothy Michael Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York
“The theme is universal. It will resonate with families facing loss of a loved one, divorce, or even just being apart at the holiday season.”
– Lauren Arbolino, Ph.D. Nationwide Children's Hospital
“The Angels on My Tree has a mythic quality that speaks to the human soul.”
– Reverend Jean Campbell, Trinity Episcopal Church, Fishkill, NY
"Reading the book with two students who lost their mother gently opened up an opportunity for a discussion of feelings of grief; and more importantly they heard a strong and beautiful message of hope and resiliency."
– Joanne Shaffer, LCSW, certified school social worker
Inspiring story about ... a new and meaningful Christmas tradition. ... recommended for congregational and school libraries.
– Congregational Libraries Today